The Adventures of Team Tasman

Grant, Brooke and Maxwell Norsworthy

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Spring Hill: The Splash Park!

Still having a great time at Spring Hill Camp here in Michigan! We
wandered over to "Story Brook" - the section of the camp for the
youngest kids - where the activities and buildings were quite
fantastical and thematic. We took Max to the splash park on a hot
day. The splash park, right beside the lake, was modeled on the movie
"A bug's life" - giant reeds and flowers sprayed us and cooled us
down in no time! Max spent most of the day carrying a hard-boiled egg
(convinced it was a ball) which inevitably met it's end in the park
and made a smelly mess. Ick.

3 Comments:

At 4:30 PM , Blogger Wes and Rae Leytham said...

That looks like fun!! I bet Grant enjoyed Splash Park more than Max! :o)

 
At 7:28 PM , Blogger The Werner Family said...

Brooke - I love the sunny photos - I envy your summer - here its just raining... we've got cabin fever! But Billy took the girls for a puddle walk today! Max looks very grown up, way bigger than he was in Golden Bay. And do you have a fringe - or should I say - bangs???
See you!

 
At 7:28 PM , Blogger The Werner Family said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home